The “Information” (including data) provided by you to Webority Technologies or collected from you may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”. The term Personal Information shall include ‘sensitive personal information or data’ as may be provided under applicable law from time to time and as may be provided by you or collected by Webority Technologies from time to time for the purposes as mentioned herein or as permitted under applicable laws.
2. Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you and how we use it. References to services in this statement include Webority Technologies websites, apps, software, and devices. We encourage you to read the summaries below. The Service-Specific Details below provide additional information relevant to particular services.
3. Personal Data We Collect
We collect data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create an account or use the Webority Technologies website or Mobile apps. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). Webority Technologies will not share your data with any third party or advertisers. Webority Technologies uses de-identified data to provide relevant contextual information at different points in time.
- Your user name along with a password,
- Your name,
- Your address,
- Your telephone number, e-mail address or other contact information,
- Your date of birth,
- Your gender,
- Information about your transaction on the website,
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Internet protocol address,
- The identification code of your communication device,
- Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, with the Website.
4. How We Use Personal Data
Webority Technologies uses the data we collect to provide you the services we offer, which includes using data to improve and personalize your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, security updates, and product information. And we use data to help make the ads we show you more relevant to you.
5. The Purpose For Collecting, Using, Storing And Processing Your Information
Webority Technologies collects, uses, stores and processes your information for any purposes as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of Webority Technologies and shall include the following purposes
- To facilitate your use of the website / mobile application or other services;
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about the various products and services offered;
- To send you important information regarding the website, mobile application, changes in terms and conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that Webority Technologies believes may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on the website/mobile application by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to your preferences;
- If you purchase any product or avail of any service from the website/mobile application, to complete and fulfill your purchase, such as, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and related customer service;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis;
- To improve the services, content, and advertising on the website/mobile application;
- To provide value-added services;
- To protect the integrity of the website/mobile application;
- To respond to legal, judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to or as permitted by law;
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behavior, user preferences etc.;
- To permit third parties who may need to contact customers who have bought products from the website/mobile application;
6. How To Access & Control Your Personal Data
You can view or edit your personal data online for many Webority Technologies services. You can also make choices about Webority Technologies’s collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can always choose whether you wish to receive promotional email, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mail from Webority Technologies.
7. Non-Personal Information
Webority Technologies may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the website when you visit and /or use the website/Mobile application. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Webority Technologies to identify you personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- Details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- The operating system of your system, device, your activities, access history
8. Links To The Third Party Website
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the website which is operated by third parties and is not controlled by Webority Technologies unless expressly specified.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Webority Technologies strives to ensure the security of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Webority Technologies adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to/systems where Webority Technologies stores your Personal Information. Webority Technologies shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your information. Provided that your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technologies Act, 2000 and you hereby waive and release Webority Technologies from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
Webority Technologies may share your information to third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the purpose. However, Webority Technologies is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. Webority Technologies not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your Personal Information to a third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Webority Technologies shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a force majeure condition which is beyond the reasonable control of Webority Technologies.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the purposes or required under applicable law, whichever is later. The Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
10. Cookies & Similar Technologies
11. Webority Technologies Account
With a Webority Technologies account, you can sign into Webority Technologies services, as well as those of select Webority Technologies partners. Signing into your Webority Technologies account can enable improved personalization, provide seamless and consistent experiences across services and devices, and help you access and use cloud data storage and other enhanced features and settings. When you sign into your Webority Technologies account to access a service, we create a record of that sign in. If you sign into a third-party service with your Webority Technologies account, you will be asked to consent to share the account data required by that service.
You hereby represent to Webority Technologies that the information you provide to Webority Technologies from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data to Webority Technologies. Your providing the information to Webority Technologies and Webority Technologies’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders, and decrees.
Webority Technologies, its officers, directors, contracts or agents shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information that you or any other user has provided. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Webority Technologies, its officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by you in the event you are in breach of this and the immediately above paragraph.
13. Grievance Officer