- Full Time
- 6 Month to 2 Years
- Gurgaon, Haryana
We are looking for a Front-End WordPress Developer to assist in the development of websites and website maintenance. Other duties will include modifying content, adding functionality, and optimizing websites using the latest website trends and security/performance optimization strategies.
Must be proficient in WordPress, Woocommerce, HTML, CSS, and other WordPress plugins/themes.
- Design and build WordPress websites from scratch
- Customize existing WordPress themes and plugins to meet specific project requirements
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot and debug WordPress issues as they arise
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress developments and best practices
Requirements and skills
The candidate must have a working knowledge of:
- Advanced WordPress knowledge
- Strong knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS, including HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Fix bugs identified after a quality check.
- How to use and interact with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
Please note that we at Webority Technologies never ask for any payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognize a fraudulent offer of employment? Our email addresses always end with "@webority.com". Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. We will always conduct a selection process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interviews/discussions are most likely fraudulent offers. We never request payment or fees for job applications. If you have never applied for a job vacancy with us, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.