- Full Time
- 1 to 4 Years
- Gurgaon, Haryana
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface and user experience.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, and product managers to create simple, easy-to-use, intuitive UI/UX designs.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
Requirements and skills
- A wonderful portfolio that you are happy to present.
- Good knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator (After Effects is a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker.
- The problem-solving mindset with an ability to come up with creative ideas.
Please note that we at Webority Technologies never ask for any payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognize a fraudulent offer of employment? Our email addresses always end with "@webority.com". Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. We will always conduct a selection process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interviews/discussions are most likely fraudulent offers. We never request payment or fees for job applications. If you have never applied for a job vacancy with us, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.