React Native Developer
- Full Time
- 2 to 4 Years
- Gurgaon, Haryana
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performance mobile apps on both the IOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Ability to build apps and websites that are extremely sensitive.
- Ability to retain easily understandable code.
- Create automation checks to make it easier to test the software.
- The opportunity to use native APIs for tight integration through all frameworks.
- The opportunity to turn a React Web App into a React Native App entirely.
- Creating interchangeable front-end modules and repositories for potential use
- Creating high-quality programming from prototypes and wireframes
Requirements and skills
- Firm grasp of the TypeScript language and its nuances, including ES6+ syntax.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean TypeScript code.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle(Android Studio/IntelliJ).
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest/Mocha.
Please note that we at Webority Technologies never ask for any payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognize a fraudulent offer of employment? Our email addresses always end with "@webority.com". Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. We will always conduct a selection process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interviews/discussions are most likely fraudulent offers. We never request payment or fees for job applications. If you have never applied for a job vacancy with us, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.