- 0 to 4 Years
- Gurgaon, Haryana
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Python Developer.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Team spirit.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Please note that we at Webority Technologies never ask for any payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognize a fraudulent offer of employment? Our email addresses always end with "@webority.com". Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. We will always conduct a selection process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interviews/discussions are most likely fraudulent offers. We never request payment or fees for job applications. If you have never applied for a job vacancy with us, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.