- 3 to 5 Years
- Gurgaon, Haryana
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Requirements and skills
- Work experience with Spring Boot or Spring MVC is mandatory.
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining new and existing web-based/data-driven web and standalone applications.
- REST APIs design and development best practices.
- Design, development and delivery of Java based enterprise applications.
- Strong knowledge in: Springboot, Microservices.
- Good To have: ReactJS, NodeJS.
- Working knowledge of any application server and database server mandatory.
- Should be a hands-on developer.
Please note that we at Webority Technologies never ask for any payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognize a fraudulent offer of employment? Our email addresses always end with "@webority.com". Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. We will always conduct a selection process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interviews/discussions are most likely fraudulent offers. We never request payment or fees for job applications. If you have never applied for a job vacancy with us, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.