- 0 to 1 years
- Gurgaon, Haryana
We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our team. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing visual materials that effectively communicate messages and meet specific project requirements. You will work on a variety of design projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver visually appealing and impactful designs across different mediums.
Budget-2 to 3 LPA
- Collaborate with marketing manager, project managers, or creative teams to understand design objectives and requirements.
- Develop creative concepts, layouts, and mock-ups for various visual communication materials, such as logos, brochures, posters, websites, social media graphics, and advertisements.
- Maintain and adhere to brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all design elements.
- Communicate design concepts, rationale, and recommendations to stakeholders, incorporating feedback and making revisions as required.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and design software updates.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a graphic designer or in a similar creative role.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software and tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects). Figma would be plus advantage.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout techniques.
- Exceptional creativity and attention to detail.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of creative and technically proficient design work.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
Please note that we at Webority Technologies never ask for any payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognize a fraudulent offer of employment? Our email addresses always end with "@webority.com". Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. We will always conduct a selection process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interviews/discussions are most likely fraudulent offers. We never request payment or fees for job applications. If you have never applied for a job vacancy with us, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.