Digital Marketing – Intern
- Gurgaon, Haryana
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Managing Google Ads.
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- SEO & SEM.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contributing to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
Requirements and skills
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or in a similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of Google Ads, SEO & SEM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Please note that we at Webority Technologies never ask for any payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognize a fraudulent offer of employment? Our email addresses always end with "@webority.com". Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. We will always conduct a selection process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interviews/discussions are most likely fraudulent offers. We never request payment or fees for job applications. If you have never applied for a job vacancy with us, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.