- Full Time
- 2 to 4 Years
- Gurgaon, Haryana
We are looking for an ASP.NET developer to be responsible for designing and monitoring applications. The responsibilities of ASP.NET developers include writing code, designing solutions for applications, and improving functionality. To be successful as an ASP.NET developer, you should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, high-quality coding skills, and the ability to manage your time efficiently. Ultimately, a top-notch ASP.NET developer should have superior knowledge of software development, a keen eye for detail, and be able to work independently.
- Creating top-quality applications.
- Collaborating with front-end developers.
- Ensuring that junior staff delivers according to standards.
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building application layers.
Requirements and skills
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- Previous experience as a developer, minimum 2 years.
- Extensive working knowledge of coding using .NET languages (C+, VB, .NET).
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
Please note that we at Webority Technologies never ask for any payment or fees for the processing of job applications.
How to recognize a fraudulent offer of employment? Our email addresses always end with "@webority.com". Our recruitment department will never email you from personal email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. We will always conduct a selection process before determining a suitable candidate for a job vacancy. Therefore, offers of employment without any form of interviews/discussions are most likely fraudulent offers. We never request payment or fees for job applications. If you have never applied for a job vacancy with us, you should be cautious of random emails offering you employment.