UI/UX – Intern
- Gurgaon, Haryana
The UI/UX Design Intern is responsible for assisting to take a client’s business objectives and turning them into intuitive, effective designs. They are able to understand and interpret the client’s needs, while empathizing with the client’s customers, to synthesize the information and create web products. They are capable of helping to create world-class products that meet or exceed the clients’ requirements.
- To be successful in this Website Graphic Designer role, the candidate should have experience with design software such as Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Zeplin, and other graphic and wireframe tools.
- Designing the best possible user experience and creating a detailed design specification for target UI technologies.
- Align with project management to understand use cases, define workflows and storyboards, and convert them into concrete screen flows, wireframes, and polished visual design quickly and rapidly iterate to finalize the design.
- The UI/UX intern should actively own and contribute to product brainstorming, user research, interaction design, and visual design sessions.
- The Creative Designer is responsible for creating web and mobile designs for e-Commerce websites, iOS, and Android mobile apps, and social media platforms.
- Come up with the Graphic Design Document, Style Guide, and various templates.
Requirements and skills
- Junior graphic designer must understand brand identity and style guide design experience.
- Consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns.
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders.
- Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation, and imagination.
- UI/UX intern must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.